Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells
Preheat oven 350o
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Estimated values per serving:
Calories = 350 Fat = 7 grams Points: 6
24 jumbo pasta shells
6 ounces fresh spinach – chopped
8 ounces fat free ricotta cheese
3 ounces low fat grated mozzarella cheese
2 ounces grated parmesan
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
2 cloves garlic – minced
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon low calorie butter spread – melted
8 ounces fat free chicken broth
1 teaspoon fresh parsley – chopped
- Boil a large pot of water and add jumbo shells. Boil shells for 3 – 4 minutes (they should be slightly softened). Drain hot water and add cold water. Keep shells in cold water until ready to stuff.
- Combine spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan and parsley in food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Combine all sauce ingredients and pour into a 9X13-inch baking pan.
- Stuff pasta shells with spinach mixture.
- Place pasta shells in baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes, covered.
2 thoughts on “Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells”
Hi, please tell us when we shall see a follow up!
Hi – I was wondering if I missed something. I am not sure what follow up I need to look at. Was it something about the “spinach Stuffed Shells”?