Baked Ham and Broccoli
Preheat oven 375o
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Estimated values per serving:
Calories = 310 Fat = 7 grams Points: 6
1 onion – chopped
1 pound ham steak – diced
1 pound broccoli florets – cut into small pieces
6 cups cubed Italian bread
1 ½ cups skim milk
1 ½ cups egg substitute
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
½ teaspoon chervil
1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Spray a 9 X 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium high and spray with cooking spray. Add chopped onion and sauté for about 5 minutes until softened. Then add ham and brown.
- Spoon onions and ham into a large bowl and then add broccoli and Italian bread, cheese and toss.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, egg substitute, mustard and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over bread mixture and stir.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 40 to 45 minutes.