Roast Turkey Breast with Apples and Sweet Potatoes
Preheat oven 425o
Estimated values per serving:
Calories = 260 Fat = 3 grams Points: 5
2 large sweet potatoes – cut into large pieces
4 apples – skinned and cut into large pieces
2 pounds boneless/skinless turkey breast or 2 ½ pounds with bone
1 teaspoon thyme
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon marjoram
½ teaspoon chervil
- Place potatoes and apples in a large roasting pan in one layer.
- Season turkey breast with thyme, salt, marjoram and chervil.
- Place turkey breast on top of apples and potatoes.
- Roast 45 – 50 minutes in the oven until internal temperature reaches 170o.
- Remove turkey breast from pan and cover for 10 minutes before carving.
- Place apples and potatoes on a serving platter with carves turkey meat on top and serve.