Shrimp in Wine Sauce with Angel Hair Pasta
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Estimated values per serving:
Calories = 320 Fat = 5 grams Points: 6
8 ounces high fiber angel hair pasta
1 ½ pound shrimp – peeled and deveined with tails removed
1 clove garlic – minced
1 tablespoon reduced calorie butter spread
1 8-ounce package sliced mushrooms
½ cup white wine
1 cup marinara sauce
4 8-ounce bottles of clam juice
1 cup Cannellini Beans
6 ounces baby spinach
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Boil a large pot of water and add pasta. Cook for about 3 – 5 minutes, drain and rinse in cold water. Keep pasta in a little cool water until ready to add to the sauce.
- Heat large skillet on medium high heat, spray with cooking spray and add shrimp and garlic. Sauté for 3 – 5 minutes until shrimp turns pink. Remove from pan and cover to keep warm.
- Add butter spread and mushrooms and sauté for 5 – 7 minutes until browned. Add white wine and reduce by half.
- Add sauce and clam juice and simmer for 5 minutes. Add beans, spinach and cheese and cook for 1 minute until spinach is wilted.
- Add back shrimp and toss in pasta that has been drained of water. Toss to warm shrimp and pasta and then spoon onto serving platter.
One thought on “Shrimp in Wine Sauce with Angel Hair Pasta”
Very energetic post, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part 2?