Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Preheat oven 425o
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Estimated Values per Serving:
Calories: 150 Fat: 1 gram Points: 3
3 large sweet potatoes – peeled
1 tablespoon low calorie butter spread – melted
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Dice potatoes into 1 inch cubes and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour in melted butter and toss. Sprinkle sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and toss.
- Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray and spread the potatoes in a single layer.
- Roast 20 – 25 minutes until potatoes are soft.
- Combine honey and maple syrup and heat in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds.
- Pour syrup on top of hot potatoes and gently toss.