Estimated calories per serving: 250
Fat grams: 4
Salt & pepper
6 – 8 cod fillets (about 24 ounces)
1 package bearnaise sauce
1 Tablespoon low calorie butter spread
1 cup skim milk
½ pound cooked lump crab meat
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on cod and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Whisk milk with Béarnaise sauce packet mix.
- Melt butter spread in saucepan on medium heat. Add Béarnaise sauce mixture on medium heat until boiling and thickened. Turn off heat and add cooked crab meat once Bearnaise sauce is cooked. Cover and set aside to keep warm.
- Place fillets on a greased rack of a broiler pan and broil 3-4 inches from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer cod to a serving platter and spoon the crab meat mixture on top.