Noodle and Ham Cast Iron Skillet Casserole
Preheat oven 375o
Estimated Calories/serving: 332
Fat Grams: 7 grams
1 pound smoked ham, diced
1 onion, chopped
1 can condensed cheese soup
2/3 cup skim milk
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Pepper to taste
6 ounces partially cooked noodles (cook for 5 minutes) or al dente
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Add chopped onion and cook 3 -4 minutes until onion is soft.
- Add diced ham and cook for an additional 3 – 5 minutes until ham and onions are slightly browned. Turn off heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix cheese soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Stir in cooked noodles
- Gently fold noodle mixture into to ham and onions.
- Bake 20 minutes until browned.