Preheat Oven 350o
Estimated Calories per serving: 180
Fat: 2 grams
1 ½ cups flour
¾ cups brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1 Tablespoon low fat/low calorie butter spread, melted
½ cup egg substitute
3 overripe bananas, mashed
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, mix together apple sauce, melted butter spread, egg substitute and mashed bananas.
- Add dry ingredients and mix on slow speed until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Cool at least 10 minutes
- Loosen sides and remove pans.