Estimated Calories per serving: 285
Fat Grams: 5
4 cups broccoli, cut into pieces
4 split boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1 teaspoon oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup teriyaki sauce
¼ cup hoisin sauce
1 Tablespoon hot chili sauce
- Add a couple of tablespoons of water to the broccoli in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 – 3 minutes. Strain water out of broccoli and set aside.
- Heat pan on medium hit heat, add oil to pan and sauté chicken until browned and cooked through. Add cooked chicken to broccoli, cover and set aside.
- Add garlic to pan and cook for 1 minutes. Add teriyaki sauce, hoisin sauce and chili sauce and cook until bubbly.
- Add chicken and broccoli and stir until heated through.
- Remove from pan and serve hot with rice, rice noodles or riced cauliflower.