Preheat oven 425o
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Estimated Values Per Serving:
Calories: 365 Fat: 7 grams
1 pizza dough crust
½ pound ground turkey breast meat
½ pound 93% lean ground beef
1 medium onion – chopped
¾ cup egg substitute
2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
¾ cup skim milk
Salt & pepper
2 cups frozen chopped spinach – defrosted & drained of excess water
- Coat a 9-inch deep pie dish pan with cooking spray. Roll pizza dough in and fit into
the bottom and up the sides of the deep pie dish.
- Bake at 425o for 10 minutes then remove from the oven (dough will not be completely cooked).
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet on medium high heat and cost with cooking spray. Add ground turkey
and beef for about 5 minutes, breaking apart with a spoon. Add chopped onion and cook for an additional
3 – 5 minutes. Transfer the bottom of the pie dish.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg substitute, eggs, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, milk and salt and pepper. Stir in the defrosted spinach. Pour egg mixture into pie dish.
- Lower oven heat to 400o and bake for 35 – 40 minutes until browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.