Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Preheat oven 350o
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: About 1 hour
Retreater time: 3 hours or overnight
Estimated values per serving:
Calories = 300 Fat = 8 grams Points: 6
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons low calorie butter spread – melted
1 8-ounce package fat free cream cheese – softened
1 8-ounce package low fat cream cheese – softened
¼ cup fat free sour cream
1 cup sugar
1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
¾ cup egg substitute
1 teaspoon vanilla
¼ cup flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- Prepare baking dish: Line the sides of an 8-inch-square baking dish with foil so that the sides hangs over. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Make crust: Stir graham cracker crumbs into butter spread and press on the bottom of the baking pan. Bake crust for 12 minutes and remove from oven.
- Prepare filling: Place cream cheese, sour cream and sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat mixture on medium speed for about 5 minutes until smooth.
- Beat in pumpkin and then slowly add egg substitute and vanilla while mixer is on medium speed.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and add flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. Once all the flour and spices are in, beat on medium until well combined.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Place baking dish in a larger baking pan and pour hot water in the pan.
- Bake cheesecake for 45 minutes until it is set around the edges.
- Shut off oven heat but leave cheesecake in the oven with the door slightly open for 30 minutes.
10. Remove cheesecake from the large baking pan and cool on a rack. Cover cheesecake with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.