Shrimp in Wine Sauce with Angel Hair Pasta
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Estimated values per serving:
Calories = 320 Fat = 5 grams Points: 6
8 ounces high fiber angel hair pasta
1 ½ pound shrimp – peeled and deveined with tails removed
1 clove garlic – minced
1 tablespoon reduced calorie butter spread
1 8-ounce package sliced mushrooms
½ cup white wine
1 cup marinara sauce
4 8-ounce bottles of clam juice
1 cup Cannellini Beans
6 ounces baby spinach
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Boil a large pot of water and add pasta. Cook for about 3 – 5 minutes, drain and rinse in cold water. Keep pasta in a little cool water until ready to add to the sauce.
- Heat large skillet on medium high heat, spray with cooking spray and add shrimp and garlic. Sauté for 3 – 5 minutes until shrimp turns pink. Remove from pan and cover to keep warm.
- Add butter spread and mushrooms and sauté for 5 – 7 minutes until browned. Add white wine and reduce by half.
- Add sauce and clam juice and simmer for 5 minutes. Add beans, spinach and cheese and cook for 1 minute until spinach is wilted.
- Add back shrimp and toss in pasta that has been drained of water. Toss to warm shrimp and pasta and then spoon onto serving platter.