Blueberry Cobbler Cups
Preheat oven 400o
Estimated Values per Serving:
Calories: 100 Fat: 1 gram Points: 2
¼ cup water
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 cups frozen blueberries – thawed
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk together water and cornstarch in a medium saucepot. Add blueberries and sugar to pot.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Cover to keep hot.
1 cup flour
¼ cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
3 tablespoons low calorie butter spread
¼ cup egg substitute
3 tablespoons skim milk
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add butter spread and cut butter spread until mixture resembles course crumbs. Whisk together egg substitute and milk and add to flour mixture, stirring until moist.
- Spray 6 – 4 ounce ramekins. Spoon blueberry mixture evenly in the ramekins.
- Top each with dough.
- Set ramekins on a large baking tray and bake 20 – 25 minutes or until the dough is slightly browned and cooked through.