I meant to take a picture but my family ate all of this before I had the chance.
Banana Bubble Pudding
Prep Time: Overnight + 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 – 15 minutes
Estimated Values per Serving:
Calories: 140 Fat: 1 gram Points: 3
½ cup small or large pearl tapioca
3 cups skim milk
¼ teaspoon salt
1/3 cup white sugar
½ cup egg substitute
½ teaspoon rum extract
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon reduced calorie butter spread
- Soak tapioca in a bowl covered in water overnight in the refrigerator.
- Next day: Combine 1 cup milk and bananas in a food processor and puree.
- In a large saucepot, whisk together banana mixture, remaining milk. Salt, white sugar and egg substitute.
- Heat on medium low heat, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly (about 10 – 15 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in rum extract, vanilla extract, brown sugar and butter spread.
- Pour into a heat proof bowl and refrigerate until cold (1 to 2 hours).
- Serve cold.
NOTE: I also sprinkled a little cinnamon on top before serving.