Smore’s Mini Cups
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Refrigeration time: about 2 hours
Estimated Values per Serving:
Calories: 160 Fat: 2 grams Points: 3
¾ cup sugar
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons corn starch
2 2/3 cup skim milk
1 cup egg substitute
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup graham cracker crumbs – separate ¼ cup
1 cup marshmallow fluff
½ cup mini marshmallows
¼ cup mini chocolate chips
10- 4 ounce dessert cups
- In a large saucepot, whisk together sugar, cocoa powder and cornstarch until combined. Stir in skim milk and egg substitute.
- Heat mixture on medium low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly and thickened (about 10 minutes). Cook another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract and pour into a bowl.
- Cover the surface with clear plastic wrap and refrigerate until cooled (about 1 hour).
- Evenly divide the ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of each cup.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat marshmallow fluff for 30 seconds until softened and spoon a little fluff into each dessert cup.
- Top marshmallow fluff with cooled chocolate pudding then sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs on top.
- Decorate with mini marshmallows and chips. Refrigerate for about 1 hour and serve cold.