Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Refrigeration time: at least 1 hour
Estimated Values per Serving
Calories: 250 Fat: 1 gram Points: 4
Blueberry Sauce Ingredients:
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 cup water
3 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
½ cup granulated sugar
- Combine cornstarch, flour and water and stir until combined.
- In large saucepot, combine blueberries, cornstarch mixture, and sugar substitute and heat on medium low, stirring often.
- Cook mixture until it comes to a boil and becomes thickened, stirring constantly.
- Set aside and cool to room temperature (at least 1 hour).
Lemon Filling Ingredients:
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon lemon peel
2 tablespoons egg substitute
- Combine all ingredients and whisk in a small saucepot until well combined.
- Cook on medium low heat, whisking constantly, until mixture becomes thickened.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
1 recipe blueberry sauce
1 recipe lemon filling
10 vanilla flavored low fat cookies – crushed
6 4-ounce dessert cups
Whipped cream (optional)
- Spoon a little of the crumbled cookies in the bottom of each dessert cup. Spoon blueberry sauce then top with lemon filling.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve cold.
- Top with whipped cream (if desired).