Of course, I didn’t have the time to refrigerate it overnight and it was still really good. I am looking forward to the rest tomorrow.
Ranch Pasta Salad
Pre p Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
Refrigeration time: overnight
Estimates Values per serving:
Calories = 215 Fat = 2 grams
2 cups (8 ounces) pasta
1 tomato – seeded and chopped
½ red bell pepper – chopped
½ European cucumber – chopped (or 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped)
2 scallions – chopped
½ cup fat free sour cream
1 clove garlic – minced
½ cup low fat shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add pasta. Cook according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, combine tomato, bell pepper, cucumber and scallions in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, garlic, cheese and ranch dressing mix. Add to vegetables.
- Drain and rinse pasta when fully cooked then add to vegetable/sour cream mixture. Gently toss.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve cold.